Property advice, ownership and rights-of-way

If you have a query about any restrictive covenants affecting your property, boundary ownership, or rights-of-way, we can advise you and help you find a solution you’ll be happy with.

Who to contact

If you would like more information in respect of this service including details of fees and expenses and an idea of the process involved and how to get started then please contact:

At our Reading office:

At our Henley office:

Send an email